The new Carbonado 45 and Carbonado 90 blades are constructed with thinner TeXtreme® 64 gram per m2² carbon fiber, providing exceptional control and wood feel. These two new additions to the Carbonado family are built with the same expert processes and quality materials as the original Carbonado 145 and 190, with one difference – the Carbonado 45 and 90
contain 64 gram per m2 carbon fiber while the original Carbonado 145 and 190 contain 100 gram per m2 carbon fiber. Choose Carbonado 45 and 90 for top quality, expert craftsmanship, and outstanding performance, along with increased control and wood feel!
– Carbonado 45 is constructed with Carbon layers in a 45 degree angle
– 45 degree angle provides torsional bendability which gives the blade
more flexibility and increased stiffness
– The high trajectory makes it a perfect choice for the offensive player who looks for good speed and stability combined with excellent control
– Wide personalized sweet spot
– 64 gram Carbon fibre per m2
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
76, Aitolikou St., 185 45, Piraeus, Greece
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- 7 ply attacking blade which combines the strength of carbon and arylate
- Carbon for high speed and arylate for good elasticity
- Suitable for heavy spin and speed