Βλέπετε 25–48 από 57 αποτελέσματα
|Rubber Type||Pimples In|
|Technology||High Tension, Spring Sponge|
DNA Platinum H Table tennis rubber
- Advanced table tennis rubber with superior grip and spin that allow for strikes from challenging angles.
- A thinner top sheet can accommodate a thicker sponge, thus offering more speed and power.
- It features shorter pimples for greater surface contact between sponge and blade.
- Power Sponge Cells for increased catapult effect and optimal power.
- A sponge hardness of 50 degrees, in combination with the right choice of blade, gives you the power and speed for quick, effective finishes.
- A unique rubber compound with long durability and a clear, crisp sound.
- Made in Germany and developed in collaboration with the Chinese national team.
EL-S: high grip PRO top sheet, elastic medium-hard sponge, extremely high speed and maximum spin. The EL-S combines the enormous spin values of the MX-S with a completely new rubber surface and the power of the MX-P. TIBHAR created a stand-alone rubber in the evolution series, with a medium-hard sponge and a specially tuned pimple geometry, setting new standards in terms of elasticity. The EL-S gives sensational touch despite enormous dynamism and high spin values. Excelling at topspin, the EL-S offers high rotation and power in all game situations.
FX-S: high grip PRO top sheet, flexible medium sponge, medium-high speed and maximum spin. FX-S is the ‘little brother’ of the EL-S. The FX-S has the enormous spin values of MX-S and the power of the MX-P combined with a newly designed rubber surface. The sponge of the FX-S is softer than the sponge of the EL-S, so that the FX-S in combination with a personalized pimple geometry is more elastic which generates ‘Flexible Spin’. The FX-S is much softer than MX-P and MX-S, but slightly harder than the FX-P. FX-S significantly distinguishes itself from the medium rubbers EL-P and EL-S.
This version confers the highest dynamic and thus makes MX-P the fastest rubber of the EVOLUTION rubber family. Thanks to the perfect adjustment of the pimple geometry we managed to produce a rubber with more flexibility conferring to attacking balls extra energy. Thanks to this specificity, MX-P is very well adapted to any player’s game, making no concession in terms of speed and spin.
The ball/bat contact time of the MX-P is longer than the reference time, thus conferring much more sensation. EVOLUTION MX-P: chosen by topspin players willing to feel the necessary pressure of their strokes at the table and at half distance.