The first INNERFORCE blade using Super ZLC fibers is also the fastest of the series. Created in cooperation with Japan’s Superstar Tomokazu Harimoto, the Innerforce technology creates a softer touch by placing the hard carbon fibers directly above the blade’s core, further away from the surface. While the Super-ZLC fibers provide precision and punch, the HARIMOTO TOMOKAZU INNERFORCE SUPER ZLC with its completely new designed blade composition supports soft and slow shots as much as powerful topspin play from any distance
Fiber Super ZL-Carbon
Reaction Property 12.0
Vibration Property 10.5
Inlay 5-ply natural wood + 2 Super ZLC
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
76, Aitolikou St., 185 45, Piraeus, Greece
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Offensive 7-ply blade.
- The Clipper series is one of the most popular STIGA blade series ever.
- With carbon powder between all the veneers and Crystal Surface that gives more speed to the blade
Elasticity Stiff Material Wood Style Off Technologies Crystal Technology, NCT Veneer 7+6 Control 62 Speed 118