Lightweight 5-ply offensive blade
– A legend in the STIGA blade range with outstanding feeling and control
– Built to suite the technical allround/offensive player
TYPE: OFF –
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 76, Aitolikou St., 185 45, Piraeus, Greece Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- A fast attacking blade designed by the Czech Republic's top man, Petr Korbel.
- Soft combination of woods produce powerful offence and touch play over the table.
- XXS size also available for younger players with a smaller hand.
|Fiber||Tamca 5000 (T5000)|
|Inlay||3-schichtig + 2 T5000|
- Offensive 7-ply blade.
- The Clipper series is one of the most popular STIGA blade series ever.
- With carbon powder between all the veneers and Crystal Surface that gives more speed to the blade
Elasticity Stiff Material Wood Style Off Technologies Crystal Technology, NCT Veneer 7+6 Control 62 Speed 118
- 7-ply offensive blade.
- Famous throughout the world for its speed, and used by many world class players.
- For players who want extra power behind their strokes.
- Used by Miu Hirano, Jean-Michel Saive and Liu Guoliang as an active player.
- Developed in close collaboration with the Chinese National Team.
- The perfect blade to become a champion with