The Infinity VPS V – with Diamond Touch is a lightweight 5-ply offensive blade built around two hand-selected middle veneers that are special temperature treated (VPS-technology). This gives the blade a unique stability and the Infinity VPS V is ideal for offensive players who demands good speed combined with control. The final finish by the Diamond Touch technology gives the outer surface extra hardness and an incredibly smooth finish.
– Lightweight 5-ply offensive blade
– Special temperature treated middle veneers (VPS) gives great stability
– Surface with extra hardness and smooth finish thanks to the Diamond Touch technology
– Built to suite today’s modern game: aggressive receives and powerful topspin shots
– Used by Fan Zhendong
ELASTICITY: NEARLY STIFF
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
76, Aitolikou St., 185 45, Piraeus, Greece
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Offensive 7-ply blade.
- The Clipper series is one of the most popular STIGA blade series ever.
- With carbon powder between all the veneers and Crystal Surface that gives more speed to the blade
Elasticity Stiff Material Wood Style Off Technologies Crystal Technology, NCT Veneer 7+6 Control 62 Speed 118
- A fast attacking blade designed by the Czech Republic's top man, Petr Korbel.
- Soft combination of woods produce powerful offence and touch play over the table.
- XXS size also available for younger players with a smaller hand.